Saturday, October 08, 2005

squeak squeak!


Today was a very exciting day. n8 actually chased a mouse around the apartment and caught it! He had apparently been seeing it all week. I saw it for the first time last night, running around, and I kind of sensed its presence for the last few days (since it was crapping on my kitchen counter!).

We decided that he had come in under the radiator (since that's where he went out last night). Armed with that knowledge, I did a real number back there with duct tape this afternoon. Unfortunately for Immodest Mouse, he was partying in here all day while we were at Ikea, and he didn't have time to leave. While I was making lunch, he started darting around the living room, and n8 caught him with a sticky trap. I was completely oblivious to this whole scene. Like Martha Stewart, I decided to focus on my grilled cheese instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home